SSSTS Site Safety for Supervisors Training Scheme
PRICE IS PER DELEGATE
price excludes VAT
Course dates for 2022:
16th & 17th February
20th & 21st April
22nd & 23rd June
6th & 7th September
25th & 26th October
14th & 15th December
To book places on any of the dates above please call 01462 676444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where one of our team will be happy to help.
Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
This course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, supervisory responsibilities.
It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- risk assessments and the need for method statements
- effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitoring site activities effectively
- timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.